Photo & recipe by Romanian Food for Foreigners
Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 small side salads or one large lunch salad
1 large bunch of wild garlic leaves (leurda), about 150g
4 spring onions
2 large radishes
1 slice (probably about 50g) of white cow’s cheese
3 tablespoon of mayonnaise
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Trim the stalks off the wild garlic and rinse well. Roll together in a bunch and cut widthways into 1-1.5cm strips.
2. Slice the radishes into small ‘matchsticks’
3. Top and tail the spring onions and cut them into 3-4cm lengths, then cut these lengthways, and then again, to get long thin strips.
4. Cut the cheese into cubes.
5. Throw everything into a bowl, toss with the mayonnaise, check the seasoning, and serve.